don't STOP

Perasaan inginku berpijak lebih tinggi
dan meneruskan perjuangan ini
janganlah kita berhenti di sini...
-Jangan Berhenti, Ruffedge

Yes, maybe this is one of the most inactive phase in my life. 2009 just arrive and I'm not really focus on any resolution yet (or should I wait until December?). Anyway there's not so many things to write right now, and my laptop problem making it worse. Not forgetting some personals too..
But I don't think that should stop me to write something either. Or stop doing anything.
If I stumbled upon a rock when walking, I will make sure I won't blame the the whole journey. The rock should be a reminder of thing I usually forgets, and I realised lessons will be repeated until it's well learned.
Until then, I will not stop ..

p/s : by the way, these are my fav songs for January. Moving Mountain-Usher, Yang Terlewatkan-SO7, Disampingmu-The Divine Masters, Jangan Berhenti-Ruffedge, Hot and Cold-Kate Perry

Comments

Popular Posts