LURVE songs

A friend of mine is painstakingly (or is it pains taking) searching for love song to be aired on her wedding, proabably next year. Right now she had 25 (including few that I've suggested her), but she got another 75 songs to go to make Top 100 lurve song for that special day.
But for me, I've a few love song that I considered special, maybe she can play it on her wedding as well (eh, lagu Ikan Kaloi tak boleh ke? Favorite song among the 'otai'). Ok, here goes:

1. Now and Forever -Richard Marx
2. This I Promise You- N'Sync
3. Kiss Me- Sixpence None The Richer
4. Butterfly- Mariah Carey
5. I Never Had A Dream Come True (S Club 7)
6. Keabadian Cinta- Anuar Zain
7. Sempurna- Andra and The Backbone
8. Change The World- Eric Clapton
9. Everytime I Close My Eyes- Babyface
10. Back At One- Brian McKnight

I had many more songs but I can't get it outta my head.

p/s Anyway, these are my favorite songs for last month:
Fire Burnin'-Sean Kingston/I Gotta Feeling-Black Eyed Peas/Halo-Beyonce/Mad-Ne-Yo/Madu Tiga-Ahmad Dhani

Comments

Popular Posts